If your life turn its back to you kick its arse :)

Saturday 13 October 2012

Oh Night! You are so beautiful!


“Night” it is a beautiful word for an amazing Nature phenomenon.  We can contemplate the beauty of the Universe at night: its planets, its stars and moons. Wonderful, indeed! I feel rich just to have the opportunity to see falling stars and making wishes. Innocent wishes that I desire to be true.
The night is quite and pacific, calm and tranquil, the perfect time to relax and reflect. At night I can stop for a second and think about my life, make plans and dream about the future.
It might be dark, but I like darkness =).  
Oh Night! You are so beautiful, the moonlight is just terrific! Thanks, thanks for giving me the opportunity to see you, to adore you and to contemplate you. The sky at night is the richest thing ever. Full of mystery and wishes.

Oh Night you are so beautiful and I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment