If your life turn its back to you kick its arse :)

Wednesday 28 November 2012

New me *-*

I was not born to be skinny and tall.
I was born to be happy and loved.

I was not born to be tore down.
I was born to be a fighter, a warrior and a conqueror.

I am not useless, I am not weak and I am not easy to defeat.
I came to this world to win and achieve the highest goals.

That's it.
I am who I am and I am very proud of it.
I know how to take the best of my capacities.


I enjoy myself in the way I am.

I do not need to follow society's stereotypes. I know that I am beautiful and I know that my personality is something created by my life experience.

I am unique and I am not going to change.
I like myself, I love myself and there is no one or anything that can change it.

I am smiling because I am beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment