If your life turn its back to you kick its arse :)

Monday 5 November 2012

Be Loved (L)

It is amazing to love. Love things, love people and love the world. We can consider a quality to have the capacity of loving.
However even more special than to love is to be loved. Be loved by someone is something with no explanation. It is wonderful to know that there is a person who accepts us like we are, who accepts what we have to give and who respects our personality and our life. There is no need for masks or fears.
When the love is true, all the rest comes attached. The confidence, the respect, the friendship and so on.

 I am loved, and it makes me feel so happy. It gives me reasons to wake up with will and live my day with strength.
Every single morning you say how beautiful I am. Every single night you say that tomorrow you will love me even more.  Day after day you show me that the love has no limits.

Thank you for loving me. Thank you for making me special. Thank you for rocking my world.
I love you with all my soul
You love me with all your soul
Together we are one
We were born to love each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment