If your life turn its back to you kick its arse :)

Saturday 1 December 2012

Hello December :)

I couldn't believe when I woke up and figured out that December had arrived. It means the winter is coming and the cold days are going to get worse.
Well, I like December. It is the month of the family parties like Christmas and New Year, at least for me.

When I was a child, I was used to build up the Christmas Tree with my family on this day. I was used to buy a chocolate calendar and eat the little squares until Christmas Eve ( I am still doing it).
I like to enjoy the cold and listen to the rain when I am at home drinking an hot chocolate and being wrapped in my favourite duvet. So good!

December, December...welcome!
The last month of the year.
The first month of the winter
One of my favourite months.

And I believe December is going to be a great month.
Great things are just coming to cheer up my life.

December arrived is time to smile because you are beautiful:)





No comments:

Post a Comment