If your life turn its back to you kick its arse :)

Friday 23 November 2012

Everything depends on me



These days, life taught me that no one has to believe in what I believe, no one has to see what I see, no one has to feel what I feel and no one has to think as I think. I learnt that no one has to understand what I do or what I say. No one has to accept my decisions not even to understand them.
No one makes my way on my behalf; no one makes my decisions neither has an effect on them. I make my own path, it’s me who chooses and I make the decisions. Only I and no one else.
I have to pick myself up from my own falls, it is me who has to learn from mistakes and to make a better future.
It is me who has to fight for my happiness, success and future. No one is going to make it, no one wants to make it and no one can make it, because the life is mine and only mine.
I need to understand that it does not matter how much my background is safe neither how strong it is, it won’t bring me success. I have to step forward, defeat my fears, difficulties and nightmares and feel the pain and the sacrifice on my skin, because no one is going to feel for me. My achievements have to be a result of my effort.
In theory, there are some people who care about me who say that they would make the sacrifice of suffering in my behalf. However in practice, we all know that is not possible.
That’s it, in this world I just can count on me. I have to trust on me and love myself. Because, knowing my capacities, knowing that my goals depend on my devotion, sacrifice and commitment, I know that I will make everything to get what I want. No one else is going to do it.
Nothing falls from the sky. I get what I fight for, not what others do. I win what I convince myself to win. I just get that because at least I try. Believing, having hope and trying are the keys to get half of the triumph. It is worthless to turn my back, to give up and to regret. No one is going to care about me or feel sorry. They are right, completely right. It is completely useless to feel like a victim. I will just have the sad feeling of shame.
I just have to bear in mind some great moral values like dignity, self-love, humbleness and simplicity. They are basic, but they can make the difference.
I only have to know that I have value and am able to go far away on my feet. The cross that I carry on my back is mine and only mine. It was designed according to my capacity if carrying it. Hence, everything in my life is bearable.
I am a person like everybody else: strong and skilled. I am not better or worst.
I know that I achieve those goals that I really want to, those aims that I fight with all my power. Because I know that everything depends on me

No comments:

Post a Comment